Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Camp

I just realized I hadn't posted anything in almost a week, so I better update!!! :) The kids had summer camp this week and boy was it a lifesaver!! 9am-12pm everyday. Of course this would be the week they all decide to sleep in!
Monday- I hit the gym for some treadmill time and got some grocery shopping done.
Tuesday-More treadmill time! :) AND TBC in the afternoon! 2-a-days! It was crazy! It was all done with a little help from my friend SPARK :) After my first round at the gym, we went to the park for picnic with some friends!

Who knew having 4 adults watch 9 kids would be so much work! LOL

After that we headed home for a little down time and then back to the gym for a round of ass kicking by my favorite instructor, Becky.  Needless to say, I was tired at the end of the day.

Today the kids took a walking field trip to the park, and I had some retail therapy with a friend on my off day from the gym! :) We then headed off for a playdate right after school!!

Tomorrow the kids have water play day and I will be back at the gym for more treadmill time. :( Exciting right? The kids are both headed to sleepovers tomorrow night which means Mommy and Daddy finally get a date night! Woo hoo!! Maybe I'll get to sleep in!

We've done a pretty good job of keeping busy this week... now what's the plan for next week...

No comments: