Sunday, June 5, 2011

Let's try this blogging thing again...

So I know I'm seriously slacking in this blogging thing... so let's try again...

I'm not gonna bother trying to recap the past few months so we'll just start from today! :)

We did our annual family pictures today with my FAVORITE photographer Ozzie and her new assistant Annabelle :) We headed to Chataqua Park in Boulder this morning and spent an hour and half snapping away pictures of my little family!! We had a great time and hopefully Ozzie got some great pictures. If you've never been there, here's a link for more info http://www.chautauqua.com/
After we took pictures, we went for lunch at Garbanzo's at the 29th street mall. It was awesome mediterranean fast food. If you're ever in the neighborhood, check it out. Here's the website

I'm gonna try to keep up with my posts... hopefully I'll be better about it this year!!
I

No comments: