Thursday, June 16, 2011

Running update

If you all didn't know already, I'm training for my first 10k in September. I'm using the website www.marathonrookie.com It's a 7 week training schedule and this was my first week.

Monday-run 25 minutes.... check. It wasn't so bad!!
Tuesday-run 2 miles... I had other plans this day, so I made Tuesday my OFF day.
Wednesday-make up run 2 miles... check! It was cake!
Thursday-off day. Since I'm a day behind, I ran 30 minutes today. It went well with a little help from SLAM!! A girlfriend of mine is a distributor for Advocare and recommended Spark and Slam for a little energy boost. Boy did it give me a boost!

Tomorrow is an off day, so I'll be off enjoying the day with the fam bam!
Wish me luck for Saturday... I have to run 3 miles!!! AHHHHHH

If you're interested in any kind of running training... check out the website. It has schedules for a good ol' 5k to a marathon!!

No comments: