So it's been just about a year since I've last updated the blog! I know, I suck at updating but I will attempt to update more often!! So instead of back tracking and trying to catch up on the past year, I will just start with today.
Today was Lucas' first day at Broomfield Academy. He is in school Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30am-3:30pm. I know, it's a long day! Last night he picked out what outfit he wanted to wear (he doesn't have too many options since it's a uniform!). He also helped pack his lunch and was very excited that he would be able to eat all of his goodies!
While Lucas was in school, I took Avery swimming. She had so much fun playing with her friends and sliding into the pool! I only have a few days to spend with Avery alone before she starts school too. My babies are getting so big so fast!!



1 comment:
Please don't make me wait another year for an update!!!! =D I'm trying to be good about updating too.
Post a Comment