Friday, June 20, 2008

**WARNING** there is POOP ahead....



I know some of you are thinking, this girl is crazy to be posting pictures of her son's poop. But unless you're going through it or have gone through it recently, you could never understand! We've been trying to get Lucas to do his business in the potty for a while now and it's always been pretty hit or miss. But I caught him today before he pooped and got him to sit on the potty! And boy did he go potty! We made a very big deal about going poop in the potty and as a reward he got to watch one of his favorite shows, BOB the Builder! As you can see he was very proud of his poop!

1 comment:

Amber Sheaves said...

Could've done without the poop pic. But I have to admit that I almost photographed poop earlier this week too! But I came to my senses in time. =D

p.s. congrats on the potty poop!